The department of aeronautical engineering at MLRIT with excellent infrastructure and state-of-the art laboratories provides an ideal ambience for its graduate for research and innovation in one of the most fascinating & challenging branch of engineering. The dedicated faculty and passionate students share the vision of linking the fastest growing aerospace sector towards economic growth of our nation.
Aeronautical Engineering in MLRIT
- Accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) under Tier-I in 2019.
- Student-centric learning approach with Unique Teaching Methodologies like Micro-Projects, COTS, EPICS, SPEED, etc.
- Students have received Gold Medals twice at the university level.
- Four centres of excellence are established in Product Lifecycle Management, Flight Simulation, Digital Manufacturing, and Computational Engineering to promote research and development.
- Faculty and students has published around 160 papers in Scopus indexed journals and published two books in core subjects.
- Students bagged 5Lakh cash prizes bundles of first prizes in last 3 years.
- Published 10 patents in 2019-2020.
- Handling 50 Lakh worth DST Funded Projects under FIST and 17 Lakh AICTE project.
- Received fund from ISRO and SERB to organize international conference ICAAMM-2016 & 18
- Well established laboratories with the art of the state of equipment with excellent Computational facilities with the licensed software.
- One among Seven institutions in INDIA for sponsored BOEING Externship for III year students.
- Offers a special course to the employees of Tata Advanced Systems Limited.
- Tata Technologies provides in-house training in PLM and recruits trained students.
- CATIA certification center by Dassault Systèmes.
- • In-house Campus Recruitment Training (CRT) program throughout the year. MoUs with TASL, Dassault systems, Boeing, Cyient, CSIR-NAL, Tata Technologies, and AerX labs.
- Professional Association with AeSI, SAE, ISTE, and IAAA.
- Students bagged I and II prizes in various National and International competitions.
- Students participated in SAE International competition at Florida, USA Constantly organizes conferences, FDPs, workshops, guest lectures, industrial visits, etc
- BE Aerospace
- Rolls Royce
- Honeywell, etc
- VEM Technologies
- NUCON Aerospace, etc
AVIATION & MAINTENANCE
- Camp systems
- GMR Aerospace, etc
- MS in India and abroad
- First ever in South INDIA established Center of Excellence in Product Life Cycle Management in collaboration with Tata Technologies.
- One among Seven Institutions in INDIA sponsored by BOEING for Externship Program for III year students.
- The only CATIA certification center by Dassault Systems in AP and Telangana.