|Designation||HOD & Professor|
|Years of Experience||19 Years|
|JNTUH Unique Id||26150403-215316|
|Areas of Specialization||Mathematics|
|UG Degree||B.Sc (M.P.C)|
|PG Degree||M.Sc (Mathematics)|
|Nature of Association||Regular|
1. “Magneto hydrodynamics stagnation point ﬂow of a Nanoﬂuid over an exponentially stretching sheet with an effect of chemical reaction, Heat Source and Suction/Injection”, World Journal of Mechanics Vol. 5(11), pp.211 – 221, (2015).
2. Ch. Achi Reddy., Prof. B. Shankar., “MHD stagnation point flow in a boundary layer of a Nanofluid over a stretching sheet in the presence of Viscous dissipation and Chemical reaction”, Mechanics, Materials science and Engineering, Vol. 4 , pp. 45 – 56. (2016) 3 Ch. Achi Reddy., Prof. B. Shankar.,
3. “Soret and Dufour effects on Unsteady MHD Boundary Layer Flow of a Nanofluid due to an exponentially stretching sheet with Heat Source/Sink” Journal of Nanofluids, Vol. 6 ,pp. 1-9.(2017)
4. Ch. Achi Reddy., Prof. B. Shankar., “Unsteady convective boundary layer of a Nanofluid over a stretching sheet in the presence of Viscous dissipation, Chemical reaction & Porous Medium.” Published in Elsevier Materials Today Proceedings.
5. Ch. Achi Reddy., Prof. B. Shankar., “Stagnation point flow, heat and mass transfer over a nonlinear stretching sheet with Suction/ Injection”. (communicated).
1.Differential Equations &Applications
2.Linear Algebra &Integral Transforms
5.Integral Calculus &Transforms