|Years of Experience||7 Years|
|JNTUH Unique Id||7319 160303 121523|
|Areas of Specialization||Metal Forming|
|UG Degree||B.Tech - Mechanical|
|PG Degree||M.Tech ( Materials Technology)|
|Ph.D||BITS Pilani, Hyderabad|
|Nature of Association|
1. Swadesh Kumar Singh, K. Limbadri, K. Sajun Prasad, Sushanta Kumar Panda, Kurra Suresh, Meena Ravindran, M. Chaitanya Reddy, K. V. Mani Krishna, Maruthi Ram, 2018, Formability Study of Zircaloy-4 Produced by Pilgering Route, The Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology.(under review)
2. K. Limbadri, S. K. Singh, K. Suresh, Mani Krishnan, K. Chaithanya and Maruthi ram, 2017, Orientation dependant tensile flow behavior of Zircaloy-4 at room temperature, Metallography, Microstructure, and Analysis. (under review)
3. K. Limbadri, S. K. Singh, K. Suresh, Mani Krishnan, K. Chaithanya and Maruthi ram, 2017, Orientation dependant tensile flow behavior of Zircaloy-4 at elevated temperatures, Transactions of the Indian Institute of Metals (under review).
4. K. Limbadri, S. K. Singh, K. Suresh, Mani Krishnan, K. Chaithanya and Maruthi ram, 2018, Stress Variation of Zircaloy-4 and Johnson Cook Model for rolled sheets, Materials Today: Proceedings, Volume 5, Issue 2, Part 1, Pages 3793-3801.
5. K. Limbadri, H.N. Krishnamurthy, A.M. Ram, N. Saibaba, V.K. Rao, J.N. Murthy, A.K. Gupta, and S.K. Singh, 2017. Development of Johnson Cook Model for Zircaloy-4 with Low Oxygen Content. Materials Today: Proceedings, 4(2), pp.966-974.
6. K. Limbadri, J. Gangadhar, A.M. Ram, and S.K. Singh, 2015. Review of Formability in Relation to Texture. Materials Today: Proceedings, 2(4-5), pp.2198-2204.
7. Srinivasu, C., Goud, R.R., Prasad, Limbadri, K., Varghese, G., Singh, S.K. and Gupta, A.K., 2015. Finite Element Simulation of Stretching Operation of EDD Steel at Different Temperatures. Materials Today: Proceedings, 2(4-5), pp.1959-1967.
8. PV Sasidhar, P Prudvi Reddy, Vinay Kumar, K. Limbadri and Swadesh Kumar Singh, Study Of Friction In Warm Forming Of Aluminum Is 737 Alloy Using Ls-Dyna, International Conference on Materials Processing and Characterization, March 8-10, 2012, Hyderabad, pp. 31- 36.
2. Composite Materials