|Years of Experience||3 Years|
|JNTUH Unique Id||8710-180811-113645|
|Areas of Specialization||Nanotechnology|
|UG Degree||B.Tech - Mechanical|
|PG Degree||M.Tech - Nanotechnology|
|Ph.D||Composite Materials, National Institute of Technology, Calicut|
|Nature of Association|
1. Experimental investigation on graphene oxides coated carbon fibre/epoxy hybrid composites: Mechanical and electrical properties, Composites Science and Technology, Elsevier, (2019).
2. Mode I and Mode II interlaminar fracture behavior of E-glass fiber reinforced composites modified with reduced exfoliated graphite oxide, Lokasani Bhanuprakash, Abin Ali, Rashad and Soney Varghese, Polymer Composites, Wiley Publishers, DOI 10.1002/pc.24809, (2018).
3. Investigation on the effects of low-temperature anodic bonding and its reliability for MEMS packaging using destructive and non-destructive techniques, Robin Joyce, Minu George, Lokasani Bhanuprakash, Deepak Kumar Panwar, Ravi Raj Bhatia, Soney Varghese and Jamil Akhtar, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, Springer, (2017).
4. Flexible nanoenergy harvester using piezo-tribo functional polymer and carbon fibre as electrodes, Sreenidhi P. R., Subash C.K., Lokasani Bhanuprakash and Soney Varghese, Materials Research Express, IOP Publishers, (2018).
5. Short beam shear strength measurements of glass fiber reinforced epoxy nanocomposites modified with graphene oxide interfaces, Subin Mohan, L Bhanuprakash, Subash C K and Soney Varghese, International Journal of ChemTech Research, (2014).
6. Tribological performances of low temperature expanded graphene oxide/epoxy nanocomposites, Sajith T.A., L. Bhanuprakash and Soney Varghese, Technology Letters, (2014).
7. P(VDF-TrFE)/BaTiO3 nanocomposite as a novel gate dielectric material in ferroelectric field effect transistor fabrication for memory device applications, Uvais Valiyaneerilakkal, C. K. Subash, Kulwant Singh, L Bhanuprakash, Robin Joyce, Jamsheed K, Rama Komaragiri and Soney Varghese, Under review, Journal of Materials Science