|Years of Experience||11 months|
|JNTUH Unique Id||1716-210814-110939|
|Areas of Specialization||Physics|
|Nature of Association||Regular|
1. Roshan Jose, P Vineetha, Muhammad Asif Rafiq and K Venkata Saravanan, “Investigation
into defect chemistry and relaxation processes in niobium doped and undoped SrBi4Ti4O15 using impedance spectroscopy.,” RSC advances, vol. 8, no. 60, pp. 34437–34448, Royal Society of Chemistry, DOI: 10.1039/c8ra06621c, 2018.
2. M Jeyakanthan, Uma Subramanian, RB Tangsali, Roshan Jose and K Venkata Saravanan “Relaxor like colossal dielectric constant in CoWO4 and CoWO4/PbWO4 nanocomposites,” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, vol. 30, no. 15, pp. 14657–14668, Springer, 2019.
3. P Vineetha, Roshan Jose and K Venkata Saravanan, “Effect of ZnO on (ferroelectric) fatigue
retention and thermal stability of ferroelectric properties in lead free (K0.5Na0.5)(Nb0.7Ta0.3)O3 ceramics,” RSC advances, vol. 9, no. 60, pp. 34888–34895, Royal Society of Chemistry, DOI: 10.1039/c8ra06621c, 2019.
4. Roshan Jose,Vineetha P, Charan Prasanth S, Ammu Vijay and K Venkata Saravanan, “Effect of CuO modification on dielectric, ferroelectric and piezoelectric properties of lead-free SrBi4Ti4O15 ceramics,” Materials Research Express, vol. 7, no. 2020, pp. 016302, IOP Publishing, DOI:10.1039/c8ra06621c, 2019.
5. Ammu Vijay, Charan Prasanth S, Roshan Jose, Vineetha P and K Venkata Saravanan, “A Study on the Effects of La/Sm Codoping on the Structural and High Temperature Thermoelectric Properties of n-Type CaMnO3- δ Perovskite,” Crystal Research and Technology, pp. 2200041, Wiley Online Library, DOI: 10.1002/crat.202200041, 2022.
6. Vineetha P, Roshan Jose, Ammu Vijay, Charan Prasanth S and K Venkata Saravanan,
“Enhanced relaxor behavior and high energy storage efficiency in niobium substituted
(Ba0.85Ca0.15)(Zr0.1Ti0.9)O3 ceramics,” Materials Research Express, vol. 9, no. 2022, pp. 066303, IOP Publishing, DOI: 10.1088/2053-1591/ac7637, 2022.
7. Charan Prasanth S, Ammu Vijay, Roshan Jose, K Venkata Saravanan, “Liquid Phase Sintering of Nb Doped SrTiO3–δ ceramics with enhanced Thermoelectric Figure of Merit,” Ceramics International, vol. 49, Issue 11, Part B, pp. 19043-19053, Elsevier, DOI: 10.1016/j.ceramint.2023.03.031, 2023.