1. M. Saiprakash, C.Senthilkumar, G.Balu,V.Shanmugam,Singh prakash rampratap,G. Kadam sunil “Visualization of shock wave phenomenon around a sharp cone model at hypersonic Mach Number in a shock tunnel using high speed Schlieren facility,” Journal of applied fluid Mechanics, Vol 12,No.2, 2019.
2. M.Saiprakash et al “Heat transfer rate and surface pressure measurements in short duration hypersonic flow” Aeronautical journal, ISSN 0001-9240,volume 123,issue no 1269,Oct 2019.
3. M. Saiprakash, C.Senthilkumar, G.Balu,V.Shanmugam,Singh prakash rampratap, G. Kadam sunil “Effects of angle of attack and bluntness on heating rate distribution of blunt models at hypersonic speeds” Fluid dynamics-Springer,2019.
4. M. Saiprakash, C.Senthilkumar, G.Balu, V.Shanmugam, Singh Prakash Rampratap,G. Kadam sunil “ Convective heat-transfer rate and surface pressure distribution over a cone model at hypersonic speeds” Proc. IMech Part G.Journal of Aerospace Engineering, October 11, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1177/0954410018804691
5. Saiprakash,M, Senthilkumar,C, Balu,G, Shanmugam,V, Singh Prakash Rampratap & Kadamsunil, G,(2018) Heat Transfer Measurements on Blunt model at Hypersonic Mach number, Experimental and numerical investigation of flow field around blunt and sharp cone model in hypersonic free stream, Proceedings of the 7th International and 45th National Conference on Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power (FMFP), Dec 10-12, IIT Bombay.
6. M. Saiprakash, C.Senthilkumar, G.Balu, V.Shanmugam, Singh Prakash Rampratap,G. Kadam sunil , Investigations of Slender bodies at hypersonic Mach number,Thermal Science – ThSci2019.068.
1. Nondestructive testing (NDT)
2. Introduction to Space Technology
3. Aerodynamics LAB