|Years of Experience||17 Years|
|JNTUH Unique Id||43150403171024|
|Areas of Specialization||Low power VLSI|
|UG Degree||BE( Electronics and Communications Engineering) 1993|
|PG Degree||M. Tech (DSCE) 2007|
|Nature of Association||Regular|
1. On FPGA IMPLEMENTATION OF CAN CONTROLLER on National Conference on Emerging Trends in Electronics & communication-2007(NCE-Emerge-07) held on 23-06-2007.organised by Dept of ECE, JNTU COLLEGE OF Engineering, Ananthapur 2 GATED BODY-BIASED FULL ADDER on ELSEVIER, Materials today PRIME 2016 held on July 29th-30th 2016.
2. WSN based smart sensors and Actuator for power management in intelligent buildings on International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology Research held on May 2015.
3. Portable road side sensors for vehicle counting, classification, and speed measurement on International Journal and Magazine of Engineering Technology, Management and Research held on Nov.2015.
4. A youngster left –behind cautioning frame work focused around capacitive sensing
Guideline on International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology Research held on Sep.2014.
5. Sensor based vehicle parking using wireless technology and voice announcement on International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology Research held on Sep.2015
6. Web based remote navigational robot for multiclass Human –robot Interaction on International Journal and Magazine of Engineering Technology, Management and Research held on Dec.2014.
7. Wireless ARM based automatic meter reading and control system on International Journal of advanced technology and Innovative research held on Oct.2016.
8. Integrated low power potentiostat circuit using Nano electrodes on International Journal of Engineering trends and Technology held on Sep.2015.
9. Webinar on “ANTENNAS AND PROTOCOLS” Organized by Dept of ECE RVR College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore on 01.06.2020
10. Webinar on “Machine Learning in SPARK Framework” organized by the Department of Computer science and Engineering, St.Peter’s Engineering College, Hyderabad on 7th August 2020.
11. Coordinator of the workshop on “ROBOTIC ARM” Conducted during 23rd September 2019 to 1st October 2019 Dept of ECE St Peters Engineering College in Collaboration with Chinmaya-Micro Technologies, Hyderabad(TS)
12. One week on-line FDP on “Communication Systems using Machine Learning Algorithems(CSMLA) by Dept of ECE at Annamacharya Institute of Tecnology and Sciences from 14-19 March 2022.
EDC, PDC, VLSI, DIP, VHDL, EMTL, ADC, SS, PTSP, DSD, MPMC, AWP, ME