|Years of Experience||18 Years|
|Department||CSE - AIML|
|JNTUH Unique Id||0255-150418-113623|
|Areas of Specialization||Machine learning, Data science, Internet of Things, Python|
|UG Degree||B Tech - ECE|
|PG Degree||M Tech - CSE|
|Nature of Association||Regular|
23) P. Kiran Kumar Reddy, B. Eswara Reddy, Texture Classification Based on Cross and Diagonal Shape Descriptor Co-occurrence Matrix, CiiT – Digital Image Processing (CiiT-DIP), 6(7),pp:5-10, Published July -2014.
24) Mekala, B., Kiran Kumar Reddy, P., Detecting Brain Tumors in Medical Image Technology Using Machine Learning, ,Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems , pp. 653–662, 2023.
25) G. Ravi Kumar, Sk Rahamat, P Kiran Kumar Reddy, An Improved Decision Tree Classification Approach for Expectation of Cardiotocogram, Proceedings of International Conference on Computational Intelligence, Data Science and Cloud Computing (pp.327-333) January 2021
26) A Narasima, G Manimal, P Kiarn Kumar Reddy, IOT based solid waste management system; A conceptual approach with an architectural solution as a smart city application, AIP Conf. Proceedings, 2021
27) P. Kiran Kumar Reddy, Chandra shekar, Motif Shape Primitives on Fibonacci Weighted Neighborhood Pattern for Age Classification, ICSCSP-2018 Int.Conference, PP:122-131, Published June-2018.
28) P. Kiran Kumar Reddy, Ground Penetrating Radar Based System to Identify Defects in Subterranean Pipe Line Systems, ICRISEM-2017 Int.Conference, PP:554-562, Published July-2017.
29) P. Kiran Kumar Reddy, Shaik Rahamat Basha, Node Categorization Algorithm for Identification and Detection of Packet Droppers in Wireless Sensor Networks, ICICSIT-2015 Int.Conference, PP:662-672, Published Sep-2015.
30) Chandra Sekhar Reddy, P. Kiran Kumar Reddy, B. Eswara Reddy, Texture primitives extraction based on LTAs using wavelet transforms, ICRACS-2012 Int.Conference, PP:306-312, Published Apr-2012.
Python For Data Science,
Data Ware Housing and Data Mining,
Principles Of Computer Communications and Networks,
Database Management Systems,
Software Testing Methodologies,
Software Project Management,
Digital Logic Design,
Electronic Devices and Circuits.