Management Graduates will be able to:
- PO1. Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve Complex managerial problems.
- PO2. Foster Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making and innovation.
- PO3. Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability.
- PO4. Ability to understand analyses and communicate global, economical, legal and ethical aspects of business and its environment.
- PO5. Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES
- PSO1. Applying their domain knowledge and expertise- Marketing, HR, Finance and Systems to address global industry needs.
- PSO2. Ability to emerge as Entrepreneurs through Industry exposure in different business.