To meet the rising demands and challenges in the field of data Integration, Virtusa Corporation, a global provider of digital strategy, digital engineering, and IT outsourcing services, has partnered with MLR group of Institutions, Hyderabad; to start its first Center of Excellence (CoE) on Talend- Data Integration in the State. And in the later year, it extended the Center of Excellence to train on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Roles And Roles And Responsibilities Of Virtusa Centre Of Excellence (CoE):
- CoE will play major role in uplifting the country’s technology infrastructure to a major extent. In addition, this association will nurture young graduates of the campus and will provide them a global exposure towards various domains with in enterprise security.
- Virtusa will nominate its subject matter experts to give out industry-oriented invaluable inputs.
- Additionally, as part of the coursework, students will have opportunity to work on real time use cases that will expose them to actual work scenarios.
- The virtusa team will mentor and review their work to ensure they are industry ready by the time they pass out from the college.
- Students will also be given an opportunity to do an internship at virtusa offices along with pre-placement offers.
- Train the trainer model – Three faculty members were given training on Amazon Web Services (AWS) to train 43 Students of 2020 batch who were also given placement offers by Virtusa.
- Train the trainer model – Three faculty members were given training on Informatica (21 students) and Talend Data integration to train 32 Students Virtusa recruited students of 2019 batch.
- Faculty members train Virtusa selected students in a very simulated environment launched exclusively.
- As part of CoE, two faculties underwent 45 days of intensive training on Talend in Virtusa during June 2018 and got Certified.