Skip to content
Research Incentive Policies
- The primary objective of the research incentives is to motivate the faculty members of our institute to undertake quality research, consultancy and other research related activities. Various research incentives are provided such as
- Incentive for Research paper publication in Scopus / Web of Science Indexed Journals (Paid/Free) and Scopus Indexed Conferences.
- Research guidance / Mentorship Scheme.
- Collaborative Research Incentive.
- PhD Guideship.
- Softloan for candidates pursuing PhD.
- Publication of text books.
- Support for Anti-Plagiarism for Research papers/Thesis using Turnitin software.
- Scopus Database.
- Research Leave during Non-class work period.